We will, at our sole option, adjust or repair the movement of your watch free of charge within the warranty period if such movement proves to be defective (in material or workmanship) under normal use.
*The expenses of replacement parts will be charged.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- damage resulting from mistreatment or improper use;
- damage arising from service or repair performed by any party other than us;
- the normal aging of the watch, the natural wear and tear of straps, or any defects and scrathes on the case, the crown and the windshield;
- damage on widing stem, balance staff, or spring;
- damage or defects due to water intrusion;
- theft, loss, or damage due to natural disasters and accidents;
- unnecessary repair works treated to respond to customer's request.
- This warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee. If you destroy, misplace or alter the document in any way the warranty will become void, we cannot reissue certificates.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the item with this warranty.
- A repair service by manufacturers on vintage watch may not be accepted.
- Watch parts of vintage and some preowned watches may be replaced by substitutes.
- A return shipping will apply to service after the warranty expires.
- We DO NOT accept international shipping for repair work. Please do not send your watch from your country., we may not be able to receive or return it. Please send your watch from Japan or bring it directly to our After-Sales Service Division.
- If you purchase a brand-new item with the international warranty of manufacturers and need repairs but prefer to have it done somewhere other than us, you may be charged for the repair work even if its covered under your warranty.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
- Due to the nature of items, returns or exchange requests on our merchandise will not be accepted. If the product is faulty, we will offer you a repair.